There has been a trend that has been taking over like a wildfire in the last several years, something that is well known at this point for being helpful at treating several different problems. It is also well known for helping people with pain, sleeping problems, and more. The best thing is that it is completely natural.
What could it be?
In magazines, on television, and on the internet, it is abbreviated as CBD. CBD is actually short for cannabidiol, and there are a lot of things it could potentially do to help you.
What is CBD?
CBD is produced by the cannabis family of plants, which makes most people think it’s still illegal in some parts of the United States, like marijuana. While both marijuana and hemp come from the cannabis family, the CBD extracted from either is legal for use in all 50 states.
What’s the difference, you may be wondering? Well, it’s pretty simple. While most people are aware that marijuana possesses psychoactive effects that will make users feel a high, depending on the strength of the strain, you will find that CBD doesn’t possess these effects. You should also note that the biggest majority of CBD products are made from hemp, and rarely made derived from marijuana.
The high feeling comes from high levels of THC in a cannabis product. THC is a cannabinoid like CBD is, but it is the part of the plant that provides psychoactive effects to the people who use it. If you live in a state where recreational or medical cannabis is illegal or you just would rather not deal with psychoactive effects and would rather enjoy the other benefits of cannabis, then CBD products might be perfect for you.
It is highly important that buy weed online from makers who create products that match the legal requirement of CBD products. For a CBD product to be completely legal, it must have levels of CBD present, and at least 0.3% or lower total THC.
What Types of CBD Products Are There?
Like its cousin the marijuana plant, there are plenty of ways people can get their daily dose of CBD if they are looking to start a regimen of their own. You can smoke or vape to get your CBD, and if those aren’t your thing, you have plenty of other options to choose from, including sweet treats!
Here are some of the most popular ways people take their CBD.
- Hemp flower: Hemp flower is one of the purest ways to get your CBD. It looks similar to marijuana buds, but is grown from hemp and fully legal. You will find all kinds of different strains of hemp flower, some better for daytime and some better for nighttime use.
- CBD oil: CBD oil comes in bottles with droppers, allowing you to put your CBD oil under your tongue, drop it into a vape juice, or even add a few drops onto your food if you want.
- CBD edibles: Many people like to get their CBD from edibles, including cookies, brownies, and pies. If you don’t like smoking but love sweet treats, then you’ll love CBD edibles.
- Vapes: Many people already vape nicotine, so they might also enjoy using their vape pens for CBD, as well. You can find special CBD vape oil or prefilled cartridges online and at many smoke shops or head shops.
- CBD lotion: That’s right, you can even add CBD to your skincare routine. Just put your CBD lotion anywhere that you might be hurting, and you should feel some relief pretty soon.
As you can see, you are not low on options when it comes to how you use your CBD. This is just the tip of the iceberg, because there are several other ways you can get your CBD, too, including CBD capsules!
If you’re looking to begin your own CBD regimen, test out different CBD products at your local shop or online, find the product and brand for you, and you can start reaping all of the benefits that CBD has to offer today.